Hooded Towel

Pin It
I searched everywhere for a great quality towel and here it is! Towel measures 30" x 30" inches and is made of 100% soft cotton terry. I find it is thicker than typical infant hooded towels, as well as a bit larger, so it will get lots of use from babyhood through toddlerhood! This hooded towel will be the hit of the baby shower or birthday party!!! This also comes with a wash cloth that I can personalize any way you would like... Comes in: Pink Damask (shown), Pink & Blue Gingham and Blue with White Polka Dots.
Hooded Towel & Wash Cloth ~ $35.00
This is a rich lush hooded towel. It is perfect for wrapping up a little baby after a warm bath. They are a white terry and trimmed with a gingham trim of pink or blue. The bath towels measure 30" X 30". I will personalize the hood of the towel your choice of monogram or name. You choose the font and thread color. I will gladly wrap this item and ship directly if given as a gift.
Hooded Towel ~ $ 24.00